- Update 2 May 2020: With more information from MKN, we will not be opened on Monday, 4th May 2020 until further notice. However, our guidelines on visiting the salon still prevails.
Great news! We are preparing to start up the minute MCO is lifted and it is “likely” 4th May 2020.
We at Eka Roots are ready to serve you but we must all stay safe!!
I am writing to you to prepare us all to get back to looking great again. Its time to beautify again!!!
During the MCO, we have been randomly disinfecting our salon. Even though MCO ends we must keep to a strict regime of cleanliness and disinfection to ensure your safety as we all return to normal.
When we receive confirmation, we shall open our salon on the first day after the lifting on MCO at 11am.
Current news suggest that we might be able to open on Monday 4th May. We shall advise you as soon as we know.
- When we open, we shall only operate at 6 stations each, being properly distanced.
- We shall have strict bookings only timetables – in gaps of 2 hours.
- We shall book you for the required times dependent on the treatments you book for.
- The time slots are 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm and 7pm.
- This will apply through May. I will advise further for June at a later date. Please book your slot early.
Upon Arrival SOP
- On arrival at the salon you must wear a mask. If we soil your mask, we shall replace it. Should you not have a mask you can purchase 1 from us at RM3. You shall also need to hand sanitise on entry.
- A precautionary temperature check will be done once you enter the premises.
- Disinfectants will be provided on every station .
Due to these enhanced safety measures, we are only able to serve 6 customers at any time and we shall not be able to be flexible on the time slots. Free times between the time slots will be used to clean the stations before the arrival of the next customer.
MCO rules dictates “no customer are allowed to wait inside the Premises” when not being served. Please arrive within 15 mins of your appointment start time. We may have to cancel your appointment if you are late and we do not think we can finish your treatment within the allocated time as a result of your delayed arrival.
We shall only serve hot beverages and servings during this time.
We miss you and the times we spend at our salon. We cant wait to see you again. Please understand our rules during this time. We must keep you safe when you are with us.
Please kindly book your appt with me using this WhatsApp contact. Bookings will be first come first served basis .
And the best news — although these measures will increase our costs, our charge rates remain the same!
Please WhatsApp or contact us if you have any queries.
Stay safe, stay healthy.